The Global Alliance for the Rights of Older People is currently expanding its membership to incorporate non-governmental organizations from across the world.
As a member of GAROP, your organization will:
- Join a large coalition and contribute to the unified voice advocating for the rights of older people on an international level
- Receive periodic emails/eNewsletters from the GAROP Secretariat which will: (1) provide updates about the work of GAROP; (2) detail the progress of current advocacy efforts to support the rights of older people globally and actions you can take; and (3) promote relevant events, publications, resources, and more.
- Have the opportunity to make suggestions about GAROP’s work to the Steering Group directly
- Have the opportunity to shape and sign on to formal statements where applicable
- Be given exclusive access to useful toolkits, webinars and other resources to help further regional rights promotion efforts
If your organization wishes to join GAROP, please click [here] and input your details.