The Global Alliance for the Rights of Older People is currently expanding its membership to incorporate organizations from across the world.
As a member of GAROP, your organization will:
- Join a large coalition and contribute to the unified voice advocating for the rights of older people on an international level
- Receive the periodically distributed GAROP eNewsletter which will: (1) provide updates about the work of GAROP; (2) detail the progress of current advocacy efforts to support the rights of older people globally; and (3) promote relevant events, publications, resources, and more.
- Have the opportunity to make suggestions on the GAROP agenda to the Steering Group directly
- Have the opportunity to sign on to formal statements where applicable
- Be given exclusive access to the members’ only section of the GAROP website (currently under development) which will contain useful toolkits and resources to help further regional rights promotion efforts
If your organization wishes to join GAROP, please click [here] and input your details.